Sunday, August 06, 2006

A Date With Love!

I woke up today and I had a strange, pleasant, feeling in my heart. Maybe it was because I dreamt about someone I like. And then later that day while surfing the internet I met a beautiful girl. Her name was Adriana Lima. But it is not about her, it is about what she made me feel. Her beauty sparked love in my heart. It is hard to describe but it felt so good.

You can love a thing, a pet or a person. The difference is that only a person can give you back the love you need. This is why when looking at that beautiful girl I had love in my eyes and her beauty was in match with the love I had for her. This is the moment when love was present around me.

Love... How can you fell in love with a feeling? A feeling that words can't describe. It is a state of existence for your body, mind and soul. They are all happy in that moment. If only it could last forever.

Love is something that you give to others and if you are lucky you will get it back the same way you gave it. A person in love is different. He can see life in those moments in a way that would seem strange to others which are not.

How do you bring love into your heart? Where does it come from? You can take something you like and make it be loved. Love is about you. It comes from you, it goes from you. In the end it is about what makes you fall in love. What are the things you like? Maybe you will become in love with them.

Many are afraid to love. This is because they are not certain that the person that they love feels the same. A one sided love will bring pain. A two sided one will bring happiness. Maybe this is why there are men and women on Earth. There is a need for both for it to be full.

Love is the answer to everything. It is the only thing that is pure and it is beyond our selfish world. A world full of love will never look like this one. Our world is not based on love but on the things which are antagonistic to love. Maybe this is another reason why love is something so rare and so precious.

Many are afraid to love. This says it all.

No comments: