Tuesday, May 01, 2007

One Year For Open View!

Today, on the 1st of May, Open View celebrates 1 year of existence!

It is amazing to see time pass so fast. It is amazing to see how much has changed. How much has changed in my life, but also in the world. There are no words to describe reality or feelings or change. Still, I desired something where I could express myself. This is a dream which came true one year ago. It all started in my mind and this is how it ended up being. I am proud of it.

Everything has a purpose, even this blog I made, it is interesting to see how much this blog has changed my life, this makes me be sure that all this had a purpose and still has one. There were times when I wanted to give up writing here since what I wrote was something many do not want to hear or believe and that made me feel alone.

But I didn't give up, never give up. Even if I was wrong, because I've been in some cases, this will not take away the purpose of this blog. That purpose is to question things, the world, us, God, so that in the end we might come to a conclusion which will be better than just accepting what you are told to believe, and that will make you be special. I am special, you all are!

All I wrote here is for me, that was the first purpose, but since the Internet is full of people, there might be times when some stranger will come here and read what I wrote. Many of you will not understand why I did this or for what purpose. Because of this you will not like what I wrote in some cases. But I am certain that all of you who read this came here with a purpose and your fate brought you here. It is up to you to see why you are here. That was the second purpose of my blog.

I always had a bad feeling about the future, but not my future, the future of the whole world. I always felt like something is not right. This, I believe, was the most important factor which pushed me into asking questions. This blog is a result of my saga into understanding this world better.

The problem is that as I researched, I started to find things to really worry about, it has changed from a feeling I had, into a reality. My feeling was not wrong, this world is indeed going to change, totally. Some of the changes will bring huge disasters upon this world. Many already happen now. Each day, 40,000 children die from malnutrition and diseases. I still can't understand or believe how such a huge number of children can die in our world each day. Today, as I celebrate one year since I made this blog, 40,000 children died. Should I be happy or sad?

There are so many ways in which we could save those children. But the world closes its eyes and forgets about them. Just forgets about them. No one cares. Is this how the future looks? I really do not want to see the future. That is because I already have an idea of how it could look like, and really, I am not in a rush to get there. But there is always hope, which we all have.

Hope is the last thing which will die on this Earth! I choose to see beyond the destruction which awaits us in the future and see the light. There will come a time when those 40,000 children which died today will become 40,000 happy children, together, celebrating life. I do not know when this is going to happen, but I feel that one day it will.

There is too much to talk. There is always something going on in front of your eyes, important things, which too many times pass like nothing happened. Every question, every problem has an answer and a solution. There is no question without an answer. Everything you need to know is in front of your eyes, every day, all you have to do is see it. See and feel the answer.

This blog, for me, is an answer to many questions. It is my proof that a desire can be accomplished and that the only obstacle between you and your dreams is, well, you. You are the one who can change your life, you are the one who can change the Universe, you are the one who can become a friend with God. It is all up to you what you want to be.

No comments: