Monday, May 01, 2006

An Open View About Our Reality!

First of all I would like to tell you that many things in which we all believe are false. And I did not come to this conclusion just by accident, but the more I learned about my world the more I started to ask questions and found that something is not right.

When I say "not right" I mean the way in which we see things is wrong, but that's not because of us, we are perfect the way we are, what is not perfect and true is what we are told to believe. This is why we are all faced with a dilemma: You can believe what you are told and everything is "perfect" or You can ask questions and see the problems. It's your choice, choose! If you pick the first one, then you can stop reading right here.

Now, if you want to see the problems you must open your eyes and see. And what's there to see? You might ask. Information, everything you hear, see, speak, read, etc. Is this information wrong? Well, it depends from one individual to another. To be more specific let's take an example: When the first Europeans arrived in America and saw the vegetable now called "tomato" they all believed it was poisonous because of its bright red color. No one knew that the "tomato" was just a tasty vegetable until someone dared to taste it. So, this is where information comes in, if someone wanted to keep all tomatoes for himself, then he would have told all Europeans that it is poisonous and no one would dare to eat it. All Europeans would believe this and when they saw a tomato they will not even dare to taste it because they "know" its poisonous. This is the principle of not asking questions, because you "think" its true what you know, until you start asking questions and see.

This is why the truth depends from one individual to another. Some of us (just a few) know that the "tomato" is very tasty and not poisonous, and many of us believe what we were told and we don't eat the "tomato" even if we see it. This is just an example, and not real but it shows how easy is for someone to hide something from you as long as you don't ask any questions or "taste the tomato for yourself".

This view over the world is something new for many, and many will refuse it, because of ignorance, laziness and fear of the truth. I don't want to go further because if I do I might speak about something you "think" is true and you will try to forget everything you read until here. My advice is: Just think for a moment about your world, about something you like and see if its right, ask questions and forget what you know, try to see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just a whole lot, without really saying anything at all. a) Get to the point, b) HAVE a point (besides, "everything around us is FALSE"), c) Defend your POINT. Seriously dude, you REALLY, REALLY need to have a point.

Pericle said...

Well mate thx for the comment, but you missed my point when reading my post :) lol. Read the last part and you'll understand why i had "no real point" in my post.