What's the purpose?
Why do I write this? I don't know. What I do know is that we make our own purpose. We are the reason there is a purpose. It is strange, but as I write this I am making a purpose. Which is? Well, we will both find out when I finish this.
Once I said that when you are in love you don't ask yourself why you are here because then you know. That is the best answer I can give you right now. Is it love the answer? It is to many questions.
I gave a purpose to this blog, I made it. Before I made it, it had no purpose. It did not exist. Does this mean that existence is the purpose? Existence in itself is a purpose. Existence means creation. Creation then leads to purpose and life. Lets try again.
Why am I here? To be. To exist. Damn this was simple. I am here to be. I am here so I can write this, so I can love, so I can do all the things I do.
Interesting conclusion. Such a hard question when you first look at it. But the answer is as hard to grasp as the question. The answer is so simple yet so full.
Now I understand the beauty of creation. When you create you bring life and purpose to something that has never existed before. And there is no end to creation.
I had no purpose when I started writing this, but now it seems that I just answered a question. The conclusion? Enjoy life. Life is a purpose. Everything you do is great, be that good or bad. The possibility of doing it is so great that there is nothing better. The alternative is nothing, only Void.
Thank you! I say this to the one who decided that I should exist. But then I wonder who was the first creation? If in the beginning there was nothing? How did something started to exist? How can Void create?

No comments:
Post a Comment