Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A Message To Me!

This is very interesting. I will write a message to me and I will read it 5 years from now.

So, Pericle, or should I say another name? I wonder if you will change your nickname after 5 years. Wait, I am a little worried if this blog will still be here and if I will be able to read it. Oh well it doesn't matter. Anyway it would be funny to read it.

How would I picture myself 5 years from now. Hmmm... Well since I've change so much in the last 6 months or maybe in the last year then I feel like there will be a lot of changes still to come in my life. And here I mean every single aspect. From the way I look to the way I think. I wonder whether I will have a short hair or a long one?

I am sure that the man I am now will still be there 5 years from now, but I can't be 100% sure of this. I do not know how much life will change me. But I am sure that some aspects of me will never die.

Hehehe... I will be around 23 when I will read this. Seems a nice age. Now lets see, I have some questions for you:

1. Will my cat still be alive? If he is, then, ou my, give him a kiss from me!
2. How's my family?
3. Do you own a Porsche?
4. How is life after college?
5. Do you "own" a girl?
6. Damn, hope you ain't married!?
7. How does the world look in 2011?
8. Hope no stupid wars happen?
9. Are you a moderator?
10. Did Gothic become a MMO?
11. How is Windows Vista?
12. Call my mom and tell her I love her!
13. Do you remember Raluca?
14. How are your 3 buddies?
15. Did anything special happen to you?

Since you are 5 years older than me, what do you think about this blog? Did it have a purpose? Do you feel, now, that all I wrote here is BS? ROFL don't answer that!

There is still so much to ask, but I have no clue what will happen in my life at your age, I don't want to know the future. I bet it was a hell of a ride. Hehehe, it is not over yet, mate. I hope the aliens didn't come. Oh wait, do you still believe in aliens? And what about God?

This thing is so crazy... How is USA doing? Hehehe, how is the dollar? Still in power? Guess the world will not change that fast, but I might be very wrong. And what about Bush, will he get assassinated? How is the Pope?

Search for this song: Hear You Me by Jimmy Eat World and listen to it. Do you remember the movie? Are you in love? How is life in the EU? Are you fat? If yes, you suck! LoL.

Five years, damn that's a lot of time. Since it is December, where will you spend Christmas and New Year? I know where! Does winter come in December? You know, Global Warming. Do we have winter? Or did Europe enter an Ice Age?

Crazy bastard, if you read this 5 years from now then I am happy! If not, then something happened that made you forget about your little blog from 2006.

Peace dude! *hugs*

No comments: