Yeah, I am not dead! Sorry for not posting more often, life took me by surprise and left me with no time to write here. Ok, that is a lie. There was time, but not the mood to make me feel like writing. New place. It took a while to make me feel comfortable enough to write again.
Anyhow, many new things in my life. I am learning Japanese for one. That is really something totally different from what I am used to. But it is lots of fun, I advice everybody to try new, strange languages as a hobby. It's just fun.
So what else? Well, I'm doing yoga exercises. I never believed that something so simple can be so healthy. It's just stretching, but after two months now of yoga, I can definitely say that my body looks different and so much better. I feel better. I look in the mirror at my body and I am pleased with what I see. Right now each time I look in the mirror, I get in a really good mood by watching my body take new shapes. So yes, I really recommend it. You do not need to do it every day, but at least once a week. It would be good to start doing it for 3 to 4 days a week at the beginning.
Today I finished a book about happiness. Almost 200 pages talking about happiness. It was such a good read. Made me happy. Funny isn't it? The answer is so simple. All you need to be happy is you. Nothing else. The rest are things that you can enjoy and be happy about, but in no way should they control your life and happiness. Another important thing is for you to realize that you do not own anything, not even your body. Since you will die one day. Nothing is permanent and you should not seek security, but be happy about every change in your life.
Do not try to have more money, more fame, more, more of everything. These things all die in the end and have no value. These things should not control your happiness. Never condition your happiness with things like: "If I don't have that Ferrari I will never be happy!" First of all be happy with what you have, and if you will be given more or you will earn more be happy again and share it with others.
Never let your happiness be controlled by unfulfilled desires and goals or by fulfilled desires and goals. Happiness must not be conditioned by anything, it should be independent and unconditional. Failure should not make you sad. Why be sad, you just learn a new thing and next time you will be better at it. Never give up, never. A person that does not fail, is a person that never takes risks and never tries to push his limits.
What do people search in life? Happiness. But the way to it takes so many shapes, as many as are people on this planet. Many search for happiness outside of them in things like money, cars, women, power, etc. The thing is that happiness is not outside of you, it is inside. Just like love. Search for happiness in your heart and soul. In your inner peace. When you are pleased with who you are, then you will be happy. But how can you be pleased with yourself when you always want more, more, more and you don't stop for a second and try to see what you have and who you are. Be happy for what you are before wanting to have more. Since if you are happy it does not matter if you will have more or less. Happiness should never be conditioned by things like "more" or "less".
If you are alive, if you have enough food and water to survive, if you have a person to talk to, if you have a pet to love and a place where to sleep then all the other things you will have should be just other gifts that life gave you and you should be the happiest man alive. Happiness asks for simple things to exist. So simple that almost everyone on this Earth have them. But why so many are sad? There is a mentality problem here. A social and cultural one. If we see money when thinking about happiness, then we will fail in every aspect of our life.
Do not condition your life and happiness with material things, they will all let you down. You will never stay young, rich, powerful, etc. Real values and the things that matter are invisible. Love, happiness, affection, respect, altruism, friendship, etc. These are things that matter, are beyond our world and are universal.
Anyhow, many new things in my life. I am learning Japanese for one. That is really something totally different from what I am used to. But it is lots of fun, I advice everybody to try new, strange languages as a hobby. It's just fun.
So what else? Well, I'm doing yoga exercises. I never believed that something so simple can be so healthy. It's just stretching, but after two months now of yoga, I can definitely say that my body looks different and so much better. I feel better. I look in the mirror at my body and I am pleased with what I see. Right now each time I look in the mirror, I get in a really good mood by watching my body take new shapes. So yes, I really recommend it. You do not need to do it every day, but at least once a week. It would be good to start doing it for 3 to 4 days a week at the beginning.
Today I finished a book about happiness. Almost 200 pages talking about happiness. It was such a good read. Made me happy. Funny isn't it? The answer is so simple. All you need to be happy is you. Nothing else. The rest are things that you can enjoy and be happy about, but in no way should they control your life and happiness. Another important thing is for you to realize that you do not own anything, not even your body. Since you will die one day. Nothing is permanent and you should not seek security, but be happy about every change in your life.
Do not try to have more money, more fame, more, more of everything. These things all die in the end and have no value. These things should not control your happiness. Never condition your happiness with things like: "If I don't have that Ferrari I will never be happy!" First of all be happy with what you have, and if you will be given more or you will earn more be happy again and share it with others.
Never let your happiness be controlled by unfulfilled desires and goals or by fulfilled desires and goals. Happiness must not be conditioned by anything, it should be independent and unconditional. Failure should not make you sad. Why be sad, you just learn a new thing and next time you will be better at it. Never give up, never. A person that does not fail, is a person that never takes risks and never tries to push his limits.
What do people search in life? Happiness. But the way to it takes so many shapes, as many as are people on this planet. Many search for happiness outside of them in things like money, cars, women, power, etc. The thing is that happiness is not outside of you, it is inside. Just like love. Search for happiness in your heart and soul. In your inner peace. When you are pleased with who you are, then you will be happy. But how can you be pleased with yourself when you always want more, more, more and you don't stop for a second and try to see what you have and who you are. Be happy for what you are before wanting to have more. Since if you are happy it does not matter if you will have more or less. Happiness should never be conditioned by things like "more" or "less".
If you are alive, if you have enough food and water to survive, if you have a person to talk to, if you have a pet to love and a place where to sleep then all the other things you will have should be just other gifts that life gave you and you should be the happiest man alive. Happiness asks for simple things to exist. So simple that almost everyone on this Earth have them. But why so many are sad? There is a mentality problem here. A social and cultural one. If we see money when thinking about happiness, then we will fail in every aspect of our life.
Do not condition your life and happiness with material things, they will all let you down. You will never stay young, rich, powerful, etc. Real values and the things that matter are invisible. Love, happiness, affection, respect, altruism, friendship, etc. These are things that matter, are beyond our world and are universal.
Look deep into your heart and discover yourself. In you are all the answers to your questions. Stop looking outside and look inside. Life will guide you in this jurney. All you need is the will to want to see who you really are. The rest is happiness.

No comments:
Post a Comment