This is one interesting date, superstitious people say that this is a sign of evil and danger. Nothing bad happen to me today and there was no catastrophe to see on the news. The day is not over yet, but I don't expect anything big to happen.To all you superstitious people, here is a good article to read. Believing too much in something or being too superstitious is a danger to your life. I think this is the first time I read that someone risked his life in the name of God to prove that if God is there He will help him. He was wrong! This made him be killed. Don't try this!
As for that comet that was supposed to hit us on May the 25th, well I guess this is the last day it could happen. That dream of Eric Julien was just a dream, no comet hit Earth. Freud said that dreams are wishes fulfilled, they are the dreamers desires. Why would anyone want a comet to hit Earth? Maybe it was a message, we will never know, what we know for certain is that the date was wrong. I hope it stays that way.

No comments:
Post a Comment