Sunday, June 25, 2006

Week In Review 2!

Hi again! This week had two editorials about two different topics. The first one called The Future Is Not Bright! is about our future, the way I see it based on what I know. The second one The Secret Of Life! is an editorial based on a recent documentary I saw. The name of the documentary is The Secret of Conscious Co-Creation. And it works, I tried it (the secret)!

Talking about movies there has been some nice new releases. For the action lovers the new X-Men: The Last Stand is great. Season 3 of The 4400 show has just begun. Great new episodes. And for UFO hunters out there here is a video that will make you happy!

If you are looking for a place to talk about conspiracy theories the Above Top Secret Forum is the best place to do it! Another website you must visit is Fire The Grid! And for alien fans here is a website with a great story about an alien civilization. It might be even true!

And as usual for a funny ending here is a nice screenshot with Bush:


No comments: